One of the main services offered by our Area of Chromatography is pesticide residue analysis, for which we analyze more than 500 types. Our objective is to ensure that the current pesticide concentration in the different tested sample matrices does not exceed the maximum residue limit (MRL) in the agri-food and environmental fields.
LAB provides tests accredited under the ISO 17025 standard (gas-liquid Chromatography).
We have a wide experience in the sector and, in order to satisfy our customers’ needs, sample collection from LAB’s specialized staff is part of our services.
LAB moved to its current headquarters in 2013, a place specially designed for our laboratory. Also, in order to offer the best service to our customers, we have the best technical equipment on the market:
- Four GC MSMS Triple Cuadrupolo Equipment (7000C Agilent).
- Two GC MSMS Triple Cuadrupolo Equipment (Bruker 320-MS), one of them includes CI ion source for the accurate analysis of compounds like Captan and Folpet.
- Four UPLC MSMS Triple Cuadrupolo Equipment (SCIEX Triple Quad 5500), designed to offer the highest sensitivity and robustness in most complex matrices)
- One UPLC MSMS Triple Cuadrupolo Equipment (Waters Xevo-TQS).
- One GC FID Equipment (Bruker 450 GC).