Legal Terms- L.A.B.
- General terms and conditions
1. This legal notice contains the conditions that regulate the use and access to the web site http://www.lab-sl.com/ (hereinafter the site or web) and the responsibilities derived from its use, in compliance with the Law 34/2002, of the 11th of July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, LSSI). It shall be understood that access to or the mere use of the web site by the user implies the user’s adherence to all the conditions that Laboratorio Analítico Bioclínico S. L.U. has published on the web at that time. Users are informed that Laboratorio Analítico Bioclínico S. L.U. under the trade name Laboratorio Analítico Bioclínico S. L.U. respects the current legislation on personal data protection, the privacy of users and the secrecy and security of their personal data, adopting the necessary technical and organisational measures to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of personal data.
2. The owner of this website is Laboratorio Analítico Bioclínico S. L.U. with registered address at Calle Albert Einstein, 7 (PITA), El Alquián, Almería and contact telephone number (+34) 950 259 057.
3. The aim of this site is to inform about the activity and services developed and offered by Laboratorio Analítico Bioclínico S. L.U. under the trade name Laboratorio Analítico Bioclínico S. L.U. in reference to the provision of services of “Microbiological and Physicochemical Analysis. Controls and Analysis of: water, food, cosmetic products, pharmacological products, environment and surfaces and chemical products. Molecular biology. Qualitative and quantitative analysis of Legionella Pneumophila and specific detection of Salmonella enterica. Food Consultancy”.
- Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights
4. The entirety of this website: description and characteristics, text, images, brands, logos, buttons, software files, as well as the structure, selection, order and presentation of its contents are protected by Spanish and international laws on intellectual and industrial property. Under no circumstances does access by third parties to this site imply any kind of waiver, transmission or total or partial transfer of the rights granted by Spanish and international legislation on Intellectual and Industrial property. The reproduction (except for temporary downloading from the website to the hard disk of the user’s computer or to proxy servers), copying, use, distribution, reuse, exploitation, making of second copies, sending by mail, transmission, modification, transfer or any other act that is done with all or part of the information contained on this website that has not been expressly authorised by the owner is prohibited. The user is obliged to use the contents in a diligent, correct and lawful manner and, in particular, undertakes to abstain from deleting, evading or manipulating the copyright and other data identifying the rights of Laboratorio Analítico Bioclínico S. L.U. or its owners incorporated into the contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any other information mechanisms which may be included in the contents. http://www.lab-sl.com/ is a domain registered by Laboratorio Analítico Bioclínico S. L.U. The domain cannot be used, except with express prior authorisation, in connection with other services that do not belong to the company in any way that could cause confusion among our clients or discredit to Laboratorio Analítico Bioclínico S. L.U.
5. Users may access the site freely and free of charge. By accessing this website, it is accepted that Laboratorio Analítico Bioclínico S. L.U. will not be held responsible for any consequence, damage or harm derived from said access or use of the information on this website or for access to other material on the Internet through connections with this website.
- Confidentiality and Data Protection Policy
6. The identification and personal data provided within the framework of the present web site, via the form or via e-mail, are confidential and will form part of the files owned by Laboratorio Analítico Bioclínico S. L.U. and will be treated by the latter in accordance with current legislation on the protection of personal data. At the same time, the users expressly authorise Laboratorio Analítico Bioclínico S. L.U. to send them information regarding new developments within the scope of the services provided by the same. In the event that they do not wish to receive the aforementioned information, it will be sufficient to notify them by e-mail at any time. At the moment of acceptance of the present general conditions, Laboratorio Analítico Bioclínico S. L.U. will require the user to collect some essential data for the provision of the following services.
The personal data collected will be automatically processed and incorporated by Laboratorio Analítico Bioclínico S. L.U. into the corresponding automated files, with Laboratorio Analítico Bioclínico S. L.U. being responsible for said files, registered in the General Data Protection Register of the Spanish Data Protection Agency. The data entered in the forms by the user must be true, exact, complete and current. The Data Controller or, where appropriate, the Data Processor will carry out the necessary security measures to verify the identity of the user. However, in the event that the person who enters the data is different from the person who is to be declared as the user, it will be understood that the user has express consent to do so and that the user grants us authorisation to carry out the aforementioned processing. The user will be solely responsible for any direct or indirect damage or harm that may be caused to any person as a result of filling in the form with false, inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date data.
The holder of the personal data shall have the rights of opposition, access, rectification and cancellation with regard to any of his/her data stored in the database of Laboratorio Analítico Bioclínico S. L.U. Said rights may be exercised by any means of communication, provided that there is proof of this, with regard to Laboratorio Analítico Bioclínico S. L.U. , Calle Albert Einstein, 7 (PITA), El Alquián, Almería, attaching a photocopy of the DNI of the owner of the data or via e-mail. In the case of representation, this must be proven by any means permitted by law. Laboratorio Analítico Bioclínico S. L.U. reserves the right to modify its confidentiality and data protection policy as a consequence of a change in legislation, jurisprudence or business practice. In the event of any modification, the new text will be published on this page, where users will be able to access the current confidentiality and data protection policy. In each case, the relationship with users will be governed by the rules in force at the precise moment when the website is accessed.
- Liability and Obligations
7.1. Responsibility for the content
The content of this website is of a general nature, with an exclusively informative purpose and effects of our services and our business activity. Laboratorio Analítico Bioclínico S. L.U. is exempt from any responsibility for any decision taken by the user of the website. Laboratorio Analítico Bioclínico S. L.U. rejects any responsibility for any information not elaborated by us or not published in an authorised manner under its name, as well as any responsibility arising from the misuse of the contents. Likewise, in relation to the contents, Laboratorio Analítico Bioclínico S. L.U. reserves the right to update, eliminate, limit or prevent access to them, temporarily or definitively.
7.2. Responsibility regarding links to other web pages (links)
The links introduced in www.lab-sl.com are merely informative and, therefore, Laboratorio Analítico Bioclínico S. L.U. does not control or verify any information, content, products or services provided through these websites. Consequently, Laboratorio Analítico Bioclínico S. L.U. declines any type of responsibility for any aspect, especially the content, related to the linked pages. These links to other pages, as well as to the products or services offered by them do not imply any endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by Laboratorio Analítico Bioclínico S. L. U.
7.3. Responsibility in the event that this page is the destination of the link introduced in another page.
With regard to the links established by other pages to the Laboratorio Analítico Bioclínico S. L.U. website, the following stipulations must be observed:
– Authorisation must be requested prior to the creation of the link and its granting must be expressly stated.
– The link must be absolute and complete, that is to say, it must take the user to Laboratorio Analítico Bioclínico S. L.U.’s own address and must completely cover the entire extension of the home page screen. Under no circumstances, except with the express written authorisation of Laboratorio Analítico Bioclínico S. L.U. Laboratorio Analítico Bioclínico S. L.U., the page that makes the link may reproduce the Laboratorio Analítico Bioclínico S. L.U. website in any way, include it as part of its web. S. L.U. website, include it as part of its web or within one of its frames or create a browser over any of the pages of the web.
– No type of erroneous or incorrect indication will be given about the Laboratorio Analítico Bioclínico S.L.U. website.
7.4. Responsibility for technical aspects:
Laboratorio Analítico Bioclínico S. L.U. will do everything possible to provide a stable and lasting service, but under no circumstances guarantees the continuity of the functioning or the operability and availability of the website due to causes beyond its responsibility. Laboratorio Analítico Bioclínico S. L.U. accepts no responsibility for direct or indirect damages, including damage to computer systems and the introduction of viruses existing on the network, derived from Internet browsing necessary for the use of this website. For this reason, under no circumstances will compensation be paid for possible problems due to system malfunctions.
7.5. User obligations:
The user will be liable for any damages that Laboratorio Analítico Bioclínico S. L.U. may suffer as a consequence of the non-fulfilment, on their part, of any of the obligations determined in this legal notice. The user will be responsible, in any case, for the veracity of the data provided, and Laboratorio Analítico Bioclínico S. L.U. reserves the right to exclude from the registered services any user who has provided false data, without prejudice to any other actions which may be applicable by Law. The user may not use this service to transmit any kind of illegal, threatening, defamatory or any other kind of material considered offensive. In the same way, the user may not make incorrect use of the contents of Laboratorio Analítico Bioclínico S. L.U. or use them for purposes other than those foreseen, reproducing, modifying or transforming them. Any information obtained from the Laboratorio Analítico Bioclínico S. L.U. website and shown on an external page, must be duly shown indicating the source, that is to say, the name of the site and the link or page from which the information has been obtained. With regard to browsing, the user undertakes to diligently and faithfully observe the recommendations that Laboratorio Analítico Bioclínico S. L.U. establishes from time to time in relation to the use of the site. For these purposes Laboratorio Analítico Bioclínico S. L.U. will contact users by any means of communication via the website.
- Duration and Modification:
8. Laboratorio Analítico Bioclínico S. L.U. will have the right to unilaterally modify the terms and conditions stipulated herein, totally or partially. Any changes will appear, and will be made known to the users, in the same way as they appear in this legal notice. The temporary validity of this legal notice coincides, therefore, with the time it is displayed, until such time as it is totally or partially modified, Laboratorio Analítico Bioclínico S. L.U. may unilaterally terminate, suspend or interrupt the operation of this web site, without the possibility of requesting any compensation from the user. Laboratorio Analítico Bioclínico S. L.U. shall have no obligation to maintain any content or to forward any unread or unsent message to the user or to a third party.
- Legislation and Jurisdiction: