L.A.B. | Laboratorio Analítico Bioclínico achieves an important extension of its ENAC technical scope in different analytical methods.
L.A.B. continues its commitment to quality and the continuous improvement of all its analytical services. As a result, it has obtained ENAC accreditation for new analytical methods developed in the Chromatography Area, thus extending its scope in:
- Pesticide analysis for the dehydrated fruit and vegetable families.
- Extension of the scope for vegetable oil families in pesticide analysis by LC-MS/MS.
- Histamine analysis in fish, seafood and wine.
- Ethylene oxide analysis in food, beverages and plant material.
- and Glyphosate analysis for nuts, oilseeds, juices and plant material families.
These important advances will allow L.A.B. to support the agri-food industry sector in its goal of providing consumers with the greatest confidence in the safety and food safety of their products.
You can consult the complete accreditation in the Quality section of the website.
If you have any doubts or queries, please do not hesitate to contact the laboratory.